Monday, December 14, 2015

Humans of Homer: Brady Hart

Humans of Homer: Brady Hart
Autumn Stevens


For this addition of Humans of Homer, I decided to interview a friend of mine by the name of Brady Hart. Although he may seem quiet in class, I find him to be a very unique and interesting person. Here at Homer, Brady is a cross country running, Link Crew leading, honor student-- but what’s his plan after high school? Where does he see himself in five years?
“I guess in five years I see myself in college,” Brady states, “I don’t think I’ll stay in the town of Homer for too long after I graduate high school.” I asked him what he wants to study in college, and he responded, “At the moment, the game plan is that I’ll be studying something to do with dentistry. I don’t really know where I want to go yet, my guidance counselor has suggested a lot of different places though. A lot of schools in New York have pre-dental programs which is good.” The Homer Olympian supports  Brady Hart’s future dental career and is happy that he shared his thoughts with us.